I hope to God that every single eye looking at this screen has seen the iconic "7 Things (I Hate About You)" music video by the one-and-only Miley Cyrus (in her prime). Now, if you haven't seen the music video, I assure you...It will change your life. It's just...everything about my childhood in one video.
So...that video alone prompted me to make a post about Sarah for her birthday. But changing a few things:
"The 20 Things I Love About Sarah"
*not a music video, but much much better* *also you should read this, but with the person you love in mind..maybe we all feel the same way about the one we love and just don't talk about it enough*
1. I love watching her swim.
A think it's safe to say that some of Sarah and I's most fun times come from just acting like complete 3 year olds while half swimming and half laughing our asses off. She loves swimming, as do I, and I love the way it just makes her like a kid again.
2. I love laying around with her like pigs in a mud bath watching movies.
This is just...really obvious. Sarah and I LOVE movies. We wanted to go into film (and still kind of are), so there's so much about it that we fall in love with every time. Our favorites? Definitely re-watching the Harry Potter series and the Pirates series. CLASSIC.
3. Filming with her just drives my passion for YouTube even further.
Enough said: I have THEE best job.
4. We both get over caffeinated together by small (seriously so small) drinks at coffee shops and act drunk while leaving...Caribou Coffee.
5. Sitting by her on a plane while it's taking off and holding each other for dear life.
We love traveling together...and taking off while the plane starts going insane speeds...It's exhilarating, really.
6. We have a kitten together and it's the greatest thing we've ever done.
We've had Mumford's name picked out for about 2 years. We finally have him. We're cat moms together!
7. Her blue eyes look like the ocean.
I'M NOT TRYING TO BE CLICHE. HAVE YOU SEEN HER EYES?!
8. She gets really excited about food and it's adorable.
I mean...who doesn't?
9. She always takes care of me and scratches my back and makes sure that my allergies are okay.
No need to explain. She's the best.
10. Her laugh.
Everything about her laugh makes me laugh even harder.
11. She's adventurous and pushes me to my extremes.
She gets me out of my comfort zone and makes me so happy, because I'm living my life actually doing exciting things. There's nothing better.
12. My head on her shoulder is my favorite spot...
...and she lets me inhabit it quite a lot.
13. Her passion and drive motivates me even more.
Like I said above, she pushes me to my extremes. She makes me a happier and better person.
14. Her toes are really cute.
And she always lets me paint them whatever color I want. *I swear that isn't suppose to sound selfish*
15. I need someone who eats pizza with me basically everyday...
...and she's that person.
16. She eats things with forks when they should be eaten with spoons.
And vice versa. It really makes dinner time a whole new level of exploration.
17. Speaking of food, I eat a lot of weird shit, and she's okay with it.
She lets me have my brownies in milk. She lets me add milk to my ice cream. She lets me eat way too many pickles on literally everything.......and she doesn't make me feel TOO bad about it.
18. We love roasting each other.
We do it all the time...it's my favorite past time.
19. Speaking of favorite past times, we love making up the lives of cats.
Don't understand? Take your cat's personality and just make up it's life as if it were human. (Listen to our future episode of a podcast to hear all about Mumford's life)
20. She gets really excited about birthdays.
Whether it's her own or someone else's...she's really excited about the festivities of a birthday.
Since it's Sarah's birthday in a couple days...WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYWHERE! Don't be afraid to send a birthday card her way either (PO BOX 3524 Des Moines, IA 50324).
Alas...Sarah is awesome and I love life with her. She's the greatest and I hope you guys enjoy seeing and hearing her on a semi-daily basis, because it's truly a gift when you get to.
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, BABE!
LOVE YOU ALL.